Wednesday, July 17, 2019

HOT DAY!

How hot is it?

Hot enough that my thermometer exploded!


Ya, it's summer in Florida and it's hot, but I just had to get away and do some serious dirt riding. As previously mentioned in the blog, I had a bad fall off a ladder June 1 that resulted in, among other things, 40 stitches in the back of my right thigh. That's kept me off the bikes and I missed two events...The Hooch and an FCAR Group Trip. It's actually still not 100% healed, but it's healed enough that a whole bunch of ibuprofen deadens most of the pain on the trail.

So, event though it's the middle of summer, I headed up to the Croom Motorcycle Area for two days of riding in the OHV Park with a stay overnight at the Buttgenbach Mine Campsite. I had a great time riding, but it was HOT and HUMID!

Here's some video...


No comments:

Post a Comment