Friday, September 11, 2020

Cortech Super 2.0 10L Tank Bag

 I have been using the same Sedici Tank Bag on many different motorcycles over many years but, unfortunately, it was irreparably damaged on my most recent trip up to Smoky Mountains. So I set out to find a new bag that would suit my needs and landed on the Cortech Super 2.0 10L Tank Bag ($99.99 on Amazon).


The bag is secured by 8 very strong magnets and has a security strap connector on the front for further protection from loss.


The tank bag is expandable. In it's unexpanded position, as shown, the bag is a convenient 5 liters. When expanded, the volume is increased to 10 liters.


The map window is removable. Removing the map window when not needed will lessen the wear and tear...and scratches that inevitably arise.

The bag is not waterproof, but comes with a rain cover that is enclosed in a forward pocketed compartment.

Overall, the Cortech Super 2.0 Tank Bag fits my 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 perfectly. It's rugged and I look forward to using it on my next track.

See my review of the Cortech Super 2.0 Tank Bag on my YouTube Channel:



No comments:

Post a Comment