Saturday, September 7, 2019

Blog Merger

Blog Merger and Update



It was my prior practice to open and operat a blog for each motorcycle that I purchased. However, I've decided  combine the two blogs that I operate for my two current motorcycles. Those blogs were....

KLXclamation (2019 KLX250)
Kickstart KLR (1985 KLR600)

...and have now been merged into a single blog called Blue Knob Ventures where I'll consolidate all of my future powersport activities.

Other ongoing blogs for previously owned motorcycles are:

KamoKLR (2016 KLR650)
Devils Creek DR (2016 DR650)
Versys Ventures and more... (2015 Versys1000)
Armor FZ09 (2016 FZ09)
Florida Trails and Tracks (Florida Ride Reports on Public Lands)

My non-power sports blogs are as follows:

Trails and Waterways in West Central Florida (Hiking, Cycling and Paddling)
Dormany Road (Product Reviews and Rural Designs)

One of the drivers in my Blog Reorganization is to make a concerted attempt to emphasize all of the rides and rallies that I do. Otherwise, my blogs seem to speak more to the wrenching side of my hobby. On the Route 66 theme, one of the rides on my Bucket List is Historic Route 66...which doesn't exist in its entirety anymore. However, Mad Maps developed a map in their "Rides of a Lifetime" Series that supposedly gets as close to Route 66 end-to-end as you can get today. I have the map and will be giving it a try...someday before I kick it.




No comments:

Post a Comment