Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fulmer Dalton Highway

Well, I've been holding onto my Fulmer Dalton Highway Adventure Helmet for seven years now and it's really showing its deterioration. I bought that helmet for one reason only...a 12,500 mile adventure from Tampa to Alaska (and back through Moab) that actually included the Dalton from Fairbanks to Prudoe Bay. Fulmer's not necessarily known for having the greatest of helmets, but it did perfectly fine over the 36 days that I used it.


My current helmet (a Bilt Explorer) somehow suffered a shell fracture, so I replaced that today with a Bell MX-9 Adventure. I also had a open face also deteriorated inside the shell to the point that I couldn't us it anymore. So today...I disposed of three helmets including my Fulmer Dalton.

The real memories of the Alaska Adventure are in my 900+ photos that I took on the trip. Here's a LINK to the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment