Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spring Southern Discovery

The Spring Southern Discovery Rally in Hohenwald, Tennessee marks the fifth organized rally/event that I've run the 2019 KLX250...in that many months. I'd ridden all the Tennessee Dual Sport Association events up through 2017, but missed the two events in 2018. It was nice to be back although it was wet, cold and windy!


I normally camp at the Fall Hollow Campgrounds, but this year I camped in the Meriwether Lewis National Park that is located on the Natchez Trace Parkway. It was only five miles from Fall Hollow and well worth it.


Here are some photos from the three day event.















 






It was so rainy that I didn't get much video but here is a few minutes of footage that I have in my YouTube Channel, Peach Enduro.



No comments:

Post a Comment